Asus Set to Dominate Tablet Market Alongside Apple

0

Asustek Computer Inc. (Asus), the Taiwanese based PC company has attained the No.1 position for tablet sales worldwide, of the remaining 47% of tablet sales; the other 53% being held by Apple, Inc.

While market demands remained sluggish during the first half of the year, the company’s tablet demand continued rising 15%, Asus managed to show strong sales with a decline in tablet demand.

Asustek is projected to reach up to 2 Million units sold globally, with its strongest product being the tablet PC, Transformer Eee Pad.  We can look forward to new tablet releases from Asus, as the company has revealed the Transformer 3G at the Taipei Computer Applications Show earlier this week.

Source

About the Author